Wednesday

Wanna Lose Weight?



Wanna Lose 10 lbs in 10 days?
Try The Bronchitis Diet


Quite by accident, I recently discovered an incredible, easy way to lose weight ... and lost 10 lbs in 10 days! And I'm going to tell you how I did it. And it won't cost you a dime!

First, I caught a cold. A bad cold. My resistance was low due to a medical procedure I had the week before so I could not fight off the cold as I am normally able to do. But having a bad cold is not what made me lose 10 lbs in 10 days.

What made me lose 10 lbs in 10 days?

As the cold kept getting worse, by the second week I has developed a horrible non-stop cough and I knew I wasn't getting better and thought maybe the bad cold was developing into pneumonia. I went to the hospital emergency room for a chest x-ray to see if I had pneumonia. They took an x-ray and said I did not have pneumonia. The doctor said I had bronchitis.

Bronchitis made me lose 10 lbs in 10 days. Bronchitis is an inflammation or infection of the airway passages leading into the lungs. The doctor gave me a prescription for antibiotics, a decongestant and a nasal spray.

I was very sick with bronchitis for the entire week before I went to the ER. I had no appetite and no energy to eat. And, thanks to bronchitis, I lost 10 lbs in 10 days! Everyone who hadn't seen me for awhile asked me if I had lost weight amd many people commented on how much thinner I looked. I told them I was on the Bronchitis Weight Loss Diet.

There you have it. The Bronchitis Weight Loss Diet. If you want to lose up to 10 lbs in 10 days just go catch bronchitis. You'll be too sick to eat! And, if you want to continue to lose up to 10 lbs every 10 days, don't go to the doctor and don't treat your bronchitis. You might end up with pneumonia, or you might end up dead, but you'll sure as hell be thinner!

How do you catch bronchitis? It's easy. Bronchitis, like the common cold, is contagious so just go find someone who has bronchitis and have them cough in your face.

The Bronchitis Weight Loss Diet. Fast. Free. Fabulous.