Wednesday


U.S. Men Prefer Bikinis

To Wedding Dresses




In a recent poll of 100,000 U.S. males a surprising number of men revealed that they found women wearing bikinis more sexually attractive than women wearing wedding gowns.

In the poll, taken by the Horsh-It Foundation, over 95% of the men surveyed between the ages of 12 and 92 preferred bikinis over wedding dresses. The other 5% were undecided. The survey included a statistical cross section of U.S. males in all age categories, income brackets, marital status, level of education and geographic areas.

A spokesperson for a prominent women's rights group, dating back to the 1960's, stated, "Dogs. Men are dogs."

In response, a spokesperson for the U.S. Testosterone Assn replied, "Woof."


DISCLAIMER
The above headline and story is not true. It was made up, by the author, solely as comedy, with no intent to harm or offend. Any of it which turns out to be true, in whole or in part, is purely coincidental ... and would be even funnier.

copyright Andrew Lawrence. All rights reserved. May not be reproduced, in whole or in part, without written permission.